We all know that a glass of wine is the best go to de-stressor (which don't get us wrong, we're all about), here's a list of our favorite activities that also help us relive stress when things get hectic!
1. Painting: Painting is the perfect stress reliever, not only does it act as a momentary distraction by letting your mind wander, but it's also an amazing creative outlet!
2. Puzzling: Keep your mind sharp by puzzling, alone or with friends it's a great way to take your mind off whatever is stressing you out. Puzzling with a glass of red wine is one of our favorite past times!
3. Go for a walk in the neighborhood: Sometimes the best thing to do to de-stress is to get outside. Not all of us have time to travel to a national park or go hiking in the woods, but sometimes a walk around the block can be calming and make you slow down.
4. Baking: This is a great stress reliever because there are sweet treats at the end of it. We may think we have no hours in the day to bake or go shopping for ingredients, and thinking about it may stress us out even more, but once you get started, there's something calming about making yourself a yummy dessert!
5. Read a great book: To us, there's no better way to take your mind off something, than letting it get lost in a good book.