Host and hostess gifts aren't just something that we do around the holidays, although with busy days fast approaching, it's always smart to know ahead of time what makes for the perfect gift basket.
Here are our top 5 favorite gift basket items:
1. Cashmere Wines: We don't mean to toot our own horn, but Cashmere wines are not only the perfect gift because they compliment most meals, but they're wines that give back by donating to Breast Cancer Research and Alzheimer's Patient Care. By giving Cashmere you're giving your lovely host/hostess a wine that over delivers and it's something you can feel good about!
2. Something you grew: This can be peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, potatoes, rosemary, herbs, you name it, it can be from your neighbors rosemary bush, but something that comes from the ground, and something that you put effort into all year long.
3. Something you made: Bonus points if it's something you grew and then you turn it into something you made! I.e. jelly or jams, tomato sauces, honey. But it can also be as simple as chocolate chip cookies,
4. Flour Sack Towel: Because all baskets look better lined with a cute flour sack towel, not to mention it's something they can actually use!
5. Basket: Although, this is an obvious one it's important to put some thought into the delivery vessel and make sure it's classic and something that can be reused!